Wednesday, May 10, 2017

PE Reflection

This year, I wanted to sound more natural when I speak Japanese, so that I added more あのう or えっと. In order to do that, I decided to go to more office hours and Japanese table. Although I haven't been to any office hours beyond the ones required because of individual sessions, I did go to one Japanese table and even spoke to 牧野先生 which I'm actually quite happy about. I wish I could have gone to more Japanese tables, but I was too busy to go. However, this was definitely an improvement from the beginning of the semester. In addition, I also stated that I would like to watch Japanese dramas/anime in my spare time, but it continues to be too difficult to find time. It is also hard to find something that will interest me. Maybe I will just re-watch the shows I enjoy, like Naruto or Yuri on Ice. Lastly, since my last reflection, I fixed my study habits before exams, but I still need to find ways to practice the new grammar I've learned from Nakama 2. I still feel very unsure about my ability to remember and be tested on these grammar points. As for my PE, I continue to need to work on the speed at which I speak. I feel that I have improved on overall sentence pitch, although individual word pitch will probably never come naturally to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment