Sunday, October 16, 2016

Goals

1. Flow - I want to be able to speak fluidly without any long pauses where I am thinking about what to say. To achieve this goal, I will try to go to language table at least once per month and practice speaking with a friend at least twice a week. 
2. Pronunciation - I want to be able to pronounce words clearly and correctly even if I do not understand what they mean. To achieve this goal, I will do shadowing of textbook dialogue every week. 
3. Intonation - I want to be able to speak with correct intonation even if I do not understand what I am saying. To achieve this goal, I will also practice shadowing anime every week. 
4. Listening - I want to improve my listening and recognition skills. To achieve this goal, I will watch one episode of anime per week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment